Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's New?

So here is a life update.

School  has been going very well. Have been learning some great things about working out. Also have been doing some crazy workouts. Last week consisted of a "warm up" that I wanted to die and my quads hurt like never before. Also did a nice 2 hour boot camp that apparently will be a weekly event. Looking forward to it....sarcasm. But it is going to be worth it. Also did an awesome tabata today. Trainer kicked my ass. Then had an interview today as well and was given a job as a personal trainer for a gym up near NH! I am pretty excited and already have 20 clients apparently. Interview was me coming up with a program for different types of people as well as training the head trainer. I am 3 weeks into my schooling and was good enough to get this position. Should be interesting.

We also had a mini SBA reunion in the city. Although it had to be on the coldest day of the frickin year ( thanks B Wock ). But it was a great. I have found my new favorite show, The Big Bang Theory. Love it! Apparently I have been told that I have the attitude of Sheldon, check it out and see if it is true.

This is kind of a rambing post because I was in the middle of watching The Big Bang Theory so I was distracted, but things are going well and I am excited for these new opportunities. I hope everyone else is having a great year so far and leave a post to be able to catch up on your lives.
Live Laugh and Love....

1 comment: