Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 24, 2014

A New Year

It has been quite some time since I have made an appearance on here. Life is busy with 2 jobs and I'm pretty lame by being in bed every night around 9. Old age is finally catching up with me.....ugh.

This year I need some new challenges. A half marathon is on that list, another Ragnar, and as time goes on there will be more, maybe a Spartan or Tough Mudder. I have to keep my youth as I get older!! It's a lot of work to look this good.

I need to make some new things happen this year. Some changes for the better.

Have had some very interesting clients. From corporate accountants to CEOs to a girl who rides horses to a woman from France who just wants to move and talk to someone to a Hungarian water polo player to an elderly man from Germany who was in a concentration camp. It's great to meet and work with so many different types of people. Health is the one thing that everyone has in common. All trying to find a way to be happy. Makes my life happier knowing I am helping them feel better and improve their lives. Wouldn't change it for the world. Little do they know, they are motivating me as well to do better in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment