Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I woke up in a new Bugatti! Not really.

Well well. It has been quite a while since I have posted on here. Spring is finally here (I think), and soon it will be summer. I can finally start wearing my Sperry's and shorts. Back to reality, even though everyday I wear workout clothes. It's very strange to dress up in normal people clothes. It's a rare occasion that happens.

Trees are starting to bud, flowers are out and about ( picture Canadian accent there ), and the sun is shining.....a little,and it's always frickin windy. Let's go Mother Nature....

As for me, I am just training away with people, and trying to meet my fitness goals. I sometimes push my clients harder than I push myself, which needs to change. Don't get me wrong, I do some redonkulous workouts, but I know I can push myself harder. Have to figure out how to motivate myself more....hmmm. Though it is fun watching my clients just sweat and fall into a heap on the floor afterwards HAHA! They love it. My lunch class clients are all in a fitness, weight loss challenge within their work sites. Knowing that, I give them quite the workouts. Which they hate me the whole time. I am OK with that.

Silver Bay Au Pair Weekends are going again, so I make my monthly visit to the Bay. It is a great stress relief to go there and just enjoy a fun filled weekend. I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to go hang out with some great people, and about 90-100 girls!

Well I have some changes coming up that I will let you know at a later date, or when I figure them out myself. Until then, I leave you with this:

Common sense is like deodorant, the people who need it most never use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment