Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keep on Keepin on

So it has been a while again. I guess either nothing is going on or I am not very interesting. Haven't figured out which one yet.

 I have done a lot of thinking lately about things and who I am. I see that I am growing up in some of my thought processes, but I feel more alive and younger than ever. I have more energy and more confidence as well. This class that I have been taking has helped me figure out who I am and given me the confidence to go after what I want. Still haven't figured out what exactly it is I am going to be doing, but that time will come.

There is something missing that I cannot put my finger on however. It confuses me, but I know that at some point it will fall into place. Crazy shit happens when you least expect it. We all have experienced that moment when something or someone pops in and changes your life. It can be positive or negative, but just know that for some reason it happened. Even if you have to let whatever it was go, you move on to bigger and better things. Sometimes you may not want to, and sometimes you just don't have a choice. You just keep on keepin on.....

I have had writer's block recently, but I will leave you with a quote:
Virginity is like a soapbubble, one prick and it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment